* This is a remote/telecommute position.
COMPAREX is currently searching for a Senior Service Manager.
The Service Manager is responsible for managing projects according to expectations and according to the standards and requirements set for projects regarding time, money and quality and maximizing customer satisfaction by delivering agreed services and handling customer service requests.
Works independently, Strategic Level Interviewer (IT Management / Management)
Point of contact / consultation partner for clients (directors, MTs), process owners, licensing managers, IT specialists and (end) users.
Key tasks and results areas
- Service management; carrying ultimate responsibility, conducting daily management and executing projects and services associated with projects;
- Delivering project and service deliverables;
- Handling service request and handling thereof;
- Reporting on the execution of the services to customers, the relevant colleagues and team leader;
- Reporting on the contribution of ongoing projects and contracts;
- Sending a contribution to the ongoing projects;
- Mentoring function and thus responsible for the guidance of prospective and medior service managers;
- Oversee compliance;
- Dealing with complaints i.c.w. the KAM and the various consultants;
- Contribute to achieving the goal of customer satisfaction and improving it.
- Signalling relevant developments and need for new / customized product capabilities.
Support GMS KPI’s:
- Signalling, working out and calculating changes, including Account Management;
- Capture accepted changes in Axapta;
- The timely signature of contracts to be expired;
- The timely and complete billing of the agreed services (and changes to it).
If not located in Raleigh, North Carolina, this position is a remote/tellecommute position.